PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AGAINST VIRUSES & BACTERIA WITH UV-C LIGHTING
What is UV Technology
Ultra-Violet (UV) light is invisible to the human eye and is divided into UV-A, UV-B and UV-C. UV-C is found within 100-280 nm range. In the graph can be seen that germicidal action is maximized at 265 nm with reductions on either side. Philips Low pressure UV-C lamps have their main emission at 254 nm where the action on DNA is 85% of the peak value and 80% on the IES curve. As a result, our germicidal lamps are extremely effective in breaking down the DNA of micro-organisms. This means that they cannot replicate and cause disease.
Micro-organisms effective resistance to UV light varies considerably. Moreover, the environment of the particular micro-organism greatly influences the radiation dose needed for its destruction.
- High effective Philips UV-C (254nm)
- Stylish cubic design
- Timer mode selection, 15, 30, 60 minutes duration
- Voice interaction can indicate customer to operate disinfection step by step
- Microwave sensor detect moving objects up to 3 meter distance
- Extra long power cord 2.9 meter
- Lamp: Philips TUV PL-L 18W
- 220-240V, 50/60 Hz